Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For some reason my emails cannot be sent and require a PIN…

For some reason my...

For some reason my emails cannot be sent and require a PIN to authenticate?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Telstra advise I need help from Apple to sort out this problem which started today??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Office 365

3/27/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you trying to send emails on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Apple mac

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I cannot see any download.

Are you using Safari on the mac now?

6946