Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and the phone number its linked to I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** the phone number its linked to I don't have anymore

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Ya but I don't have it cs it got stolen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Ya but don't have that phone anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Mo

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you