Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m trying to sign in to my email. My IPAD or my IPHONE! No…

Customer Question
I’m trying to sign...

I’m trying to sign in to my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My IPAD or my IPHONE! No access to my home computer!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It’s not the password ***** the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft wants me to submit a new account verification

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.