Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to set up new separate email with Hotmail. Is that…

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up new separate email with Hotmail. Is that possibleplease?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I already have an account and I can't get through to a registration page. It goes to my current email page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to have this separate email for my website.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, it is possible to create a separate email account on Hotmail for your website.

The reason why you are being redirected to your current email when you attempt to register a new one is that you are currently logged in to your current email. You will have to log out of your current email so as to close out that session. Once you have done that, you will be able to register a new Hotmail email address.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer by selecting select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click the Submit button so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Enjoy the rest of your day.