Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need recover my email password. I did try. but could not…

Customer Question
I need recover my...

I need recover my email password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, i did try. but could not remember.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I lost the phone on the recovery.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I did set up that email for my son play station game.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What email password ***** want to recover?

I want to recover this***@******.***Back up phone number is(###) ###-####I canceled this phone line. So, i can not get text massage from gmail recovery team.Back up email address is***@******.***
I don't remember this email password ***** back up phone number neither.Please let me know if you need more information.
No. Thank you!
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?