Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just bought a google mini and it won’t take my email.

Customer Question
Hey buddy just bought...

Hey buddy just bought a google mini and it won’t take my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The tablet I’m on

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really didn’t no whar to do.got it of my daughter for my birthday,she set hers up with her hotmail and had no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To make sure I don't miss anything, what is the model number of this tablet?

Thanks