Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a new smartphone and want to put my aol.com account…

I bought a new...

I bought a new smartphone and want to put my aol.com account on it. Can you give me the access code to my aol.com account so I can get everything straightened out? Thanks. ****************

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I reach the Smartphone Expert?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now. Thanks

3/27/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your AOL email account password?

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I have Windows 7. I know my AOL password. Is there any other number or word I need to know? I want to be able to get e-mails on my desk computer as well as my iPhone.

Since you know your AOL email account password, then are you currently able to access your AOL email account password ***** your computer?

I am currently able to access my AOL email account password ***** my desk computer. Will that suffice to get aol.com on my smartphone? I have Windows 7. I know my AOL password. Is there any other number or word I need to know? I want to be able to get e-mails on my desk computer as well as my iPhone.

Yes, you can use the same AOL email password ***** your iPhone, and you will be able to get emails on both your computer and your phone.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Can you please open the Settings app icon on your iPhone, then tap on option Accounts & Passwords, then tap on option Add Account, then tap on option AOL, then sign in your aol email address and email password, and continue. Then open the Mail app icon, then see if your aol email works on your iPhone.

- Does that work?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page.

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your AOL email issue directly on your iPhone through your computer for you:

https://tinyurl.com/yad3shfy
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yad3shfy
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

Viet, it has apparently transferred successfully to my iPhone. Thanks.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - Email Tech