Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im trying to get into my e-mail and can"t get past the

Customer Question
Im trying to get...

Im trying to get into my e-mail and can"t get past the password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I just want to log on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. What is the email address that you would like to reset the password *****?

I've updated my password ***** now on recovery screne and have no other e-mail address. How do I proceede

You can create a free email account from Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. A suggestion.

Would like me to try and reset from my end? Kindly share your email address. Thanks

I have resolved my issue

Alright, glad to hear. Hope I was of some assistance to you. Have a great day!

Thank you for your time---I've taken care of my issue

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully 5 stars :) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. Thanks

Ameen; My friend and I have resolved my e-mail issue and I did not need assisstance from you and do not feel that I owe you anything for your time including any kind of a rating. Thank you and have a good day.

Thats fair, I understand. Thank you for being honest. Best of luck with everything and hope you see you soon.

Thank you and have a great evening.