Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't get signed into Google. Guess I'm not remembering my…

Customer Question
Can't get signed into...

Can't get signed into Google. Guess I'm not remembering my password. Request it be sent to my Gmail account. Thx. C. J. Falkenberry

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I think it's been changed to Ava Rose 1. But I'm not sure if this is correct with all the spaces. I used my old one which was Jiraiya1 I believe. Haven't had to sign in for a while. We have so many can't keep up with them all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that password ***** Rose is wrong. I wrote down a Google verification code of 470384 but don't recall why or what else goes with lt

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I access through phone or tablet
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access google account so in this case may I have your google email address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

I'm not understanding why I have to pay to get a new google password. Have never had to before. I tried to play Pearls Peril and it wouldn't allow me on and no password ***** What is the problem all of a sudden. Is there no other way to resolve the password *****
Why am I needing to go through you when it asked for Google password. I thought I would be dealing with Google
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It looks like you may be trying to reach [Google]. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with [Google]. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

This was the site that I got referred to from trying to get onto Pearls Peril when it would not allow my password. When I tried to ask to reset the password ***** gave me your website only. I'm very confused. What has one got to do with the other
this is a mistake. Will no longer be playing this game
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding the charges.

I did not get the help I was looking for. I did not want this site. Your site popped up because I was having Google password ***** I needed Google. I clicked on the $5.00 deposit and never clicked on the one to pay the $42.00 balance. You took the whole balance of $47.00. I need a refund. If you look at the diaLogue you will see I never got an answer and was very confused at why I got your website.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand your concern i will direct you to the justanswer customer support so that you can get your refund.