Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Able to send or receive any emails for a week now. My

Hello Pearl, I am...

Hello Pearl, I am Not able to send or receive any emails for a week now.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is fine .. I am not able to get it even from my office at work or my I phone or my computer. My husbands and my daughters is working just fine

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not sure I have a very old computer but the one at work is brand new computer I would love to completely delete aol from my computer I have not used it for 5 years and there are thousands of emails..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No gmail is my email and cannot use it.

3/27/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
internet explorer
I just want to pay $39.00 to fix the problem now ...for fixing this problem..I do not want to commit to anything.. even it is free trial.

This is a one time thing. As long as you don't sign up for any subscription, you will be okay.

After we are done today, I can send a message into the billing department and let them know that you don't wish to sign up for anything.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 90
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Where is the circle button?
Will it pop up when do the first 2 instructions?

Yes, you won't see the page until you go to the page.

Please, follow the instructions.

Thank you.

After the remote application file downloads, you must open the file and run it. Thank you.

I pressed the circle button how long will it take ?
Apple software update is recommending install two items should I click there? Or press quit?

Press Quit.

I see that you downloaded the program. Now you must Open the program and run it.

I pressed quit

Run the remote program, please.

Should I exit the join session ?

Yes, you can do that.

Then type 90 in the code box again and click the circle arrow icon.

When you do that, does it download a file? Open that file and allow it to run.

Ok

Thank you so much :)

I see a blue circle in the bottom running

Okay, I don't know what that means. Did you save the file and run it?

I pressed the run not save
It is. No longer there ..
I got out saved Not I will run
I pressed run
I pressed run and it popped up a reimage: scan results

Okay, I don't know what you ran. Running my program will not do that.

Ar you clicking the link with your mouse or are you typing the address into your browser instead for some reason.

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

I downloaded saved then pressed download it shows everything all the files

Okay. Do you see the file? Double click it or right click it and choose "Open".

Do I give my email access Id and password ***** my gmail to you ?

No, you don't do that.

Did you run the program?

After you run the program, the program will give you an ID and password. I need that ID and password.

I ran it now it says ready to install do I press install ?

Yes, please. Is it the UltraViewer window?

Great, yes install that, please.

Completing ultra viewer setup wizard I will press finish ?

Yes, please. Then you may run the installed program and give me the ID and Password.

ID is 10 space 111 space 723
Password ***** *****

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com