Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to change profile name under our gmail account.

I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change profile name under our gmail account. On March 3rd it was fine. On March 16th (without me changing profile name) gmail's going out are under an old partner's name.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Under accounts tab I clicked on the edit button. My name is ***** ***** the name that is showing on my profile.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it They can call me on my cell(###) ###-####

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! If you visit https://aboutme.google.com, what name displays there?

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Murray (correct name)Nathan is the name that comes up on etransfers

I've received your request for remote assistance. Please download and run the QuickSupport tool to begin:

Download QuickSupport

Once downloaded and running, please let me know the ID number listed so that I can connect with you.

Have you had any luck in downloading the QuickSupport tool? Please let me know if you're stuck and I'll help out!

I am logging out for the evening, but will open this request up to our other experts in order to facilitate the fastest repair for you!