Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just paid justanswer with my cridet card for help and did…

Customer Question
I just paid justanswer...

I just paid justanswer with my cridet card for help and did not get it. The trouble is when i type into my account it says that my gmail account do not assist can you help me log in.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From computer and phone my connection is grwat.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No they that I was deactivated from my acciunt,they said I sent in for deactivation on 3/25/18 it wasn't me l do not know how or why this happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes do i have to pay again ,you already have my number.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are you unable to login to your Gmail account?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi David all i want is to get my email account back on line with Gmail app
Do you know how long it will take?
My Gmail is***@******.*** I would like to get login with the same email.

Next do the following to reset your Gmail password:

First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result

Do you still need assistance?