Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not my email. I went into Google/My business and an email…

Customer Question
Not my email. I...

Not my email. I went into Google/My business and an email that is not mine has taken control of my account. I can't change it to another correct email account. What happened?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through apple mail but this isn't email. It is my business account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing because I don't know how it happened. It was fine an hour ago on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is all. Was I hacked?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is that unknown email address?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess