Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change my return date back to Michigan. AOL. Web…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my return date back to Michigan.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser (I guess). I just turn on my computer and log in to AOL.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a Michigan resident who is visiting Florida. I previously submitted a temporary change of address to discontinuing forwarding my mail on 041518. I am returning to Michigan sooner than planned and want to change the temporary change of address to discontinue on 04/05/18. How can I do this?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which service are you referring to regarding changing your return date? Are you talking about your flight?
How do I get out of this? I'm sorry I attempted to ask a simple question. I am reasonably intelligent person but this is too complicated for me. I am totally unsatisfied. It appears that you have cheated me out of a significant amount of money and given me nothing but frustration. Your website is horrendous waste time. I have just wasted over an hour of my time and accomplished nothing except making myself vulnerable to be cheated of of money. Congratulations!
This is JustAnswer, a paid site providing professional support with guaranteed quality for various industry from law to health care to motor to IT.
Congratulations! You are a bunch of dishonest crooks and have cheated me out of money and given me nothing by frustration.
Gerald Purcell
You may ask for full refund here if this is the site you are looking for.JustAnswer Customer Services
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Sorry for the typo. “If this is NOT the site you are looking for”.Congratulations you are speaking with a group of honest people.