Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to recover my old Hotmail account and it is not…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to recover my old Hotmail account and it is not letting me in

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am on my computer now. I believe that is the only way I have ever accessed it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I read where the accounts had all been changed to outlook but I have not been successful there either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Approximately when was the last time that you were able to access the old Hotmail account?
  3. Why do you want to recover the old Hotmail account? Do you have emails and other data there that you want to recover? Or you just want to use it again?
  4. What is the Hotmail email address so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess