Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

No email has come in since yesterday. Verizon. Web browser.

Customer Question
No email has come...

No email has come in since yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Clicking email off then on.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer? a Mac? or a smartphone to access your @verizon email account?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome or Safari to access your email? Or are you using the Mail app?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I use a Mac. Chrome. No mail app.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please try to access your email using Chrome. Then try sending an email to your OWN email address. See if you are getting it or not.