Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Problem No. 1 seems fixed, and problem No. 3 is greatly

Customer Question
improved, in that the gray...
Problem No. 1 seems fixed, and problem No. 3 is greatly improved, in that the gray box appears only about one a day instead of every 30 seconds. However, the unwanted filling of the junk mail and inbox with previously deleted messages continues. I emptied both the junk mail and deleted mail folders, and the junk mail folder quickly filled up with over 1,000 messages. More old messages were added to the inbox so it now has more than 2,800 messages. The deleted mail folder does not fill up when I delete messages from the junk mail file or the inbox.
Should I call in a local computer tech person?.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today.
How are you accessing your mail?
For example Outlook or Incredimail