Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't send or receive emails on my gmail account thru

Customer Question
I can't send or...

I can't send or receive emails on my gmail account thru windows live mail

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I am recewiving an error message.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I dont know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We received a notification about your 'Gmail (charlesproksch)' account: Please log in via your web browser: https://support.google.com/mail/accounts/answer/78754 (Failure)

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Have you tried logging into your account at gmail.com?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Please try that now and let me know if you are able to log in.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cancel

What did you want to cancel?

All you should need to do to resolve this issue is either log in at gmail.com and then check your windows mail. If it still doesn't work go to the following link https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps make sure allow less secure apps is turned on. Then restart your computer and open windows mail and it should work again. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist