Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

3/26/2018
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

Thank you

Sure, no problem. Do you want me to get rid of these for you? If so, I'll need the password ***** well. It would be easier for me to connect to your machine and do it that way

I don't think so.
The answer I received on my phone does not answer the question. There arent several devices with the email addresses
We thought most of them were deleted for inactivity.

Sure. So how can I help you with this? Would you like me to verify they're deleted OR manually delete them if they're active?

Please verify that they are deleted
To get this done, do I have to have you securely login?

Yes, that would be recommended

I don't understand how accessing my devices will remove or verify email addresses in the ether?

Just for those e-mail addresses. I would need the password ***** verify that they're deleted now

I don't know the passwords. I don't think you can help me with this problem.

Actually, i can use a different method to detect if they're active still. Do you want to know which ones are? Once you know which ones are, then I can help you delete them if you'd like

Thank you. Yes that's what I'd like.

Sure. one moment

These 4 are still active:

***@******.******@******.******@******.******@******.***
Actually. Let me give the old addresses that we aren't using***@******.***
[email protected] gmail.com***@******.******@******.***

Let me know if that answers your questions or if you have anymore and I'll be happy to help. Also, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars below when we're finished. Thanks!

How do I close them?

Try to log into them. If you don't have the password, it will go through the prompts to let you reset them. once you do that, you can login and delete them. Do you know how to delete them once you're in the account?

No I don't know how to delete once I'm
in but so far so good!!!

If not, this should direct you how to. It's in account settings ---> CLICK HERE

let me know if that helps or if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to help

Thank you very much. I'll try that link. : )

Also, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars below when we're finished. Thanks!

Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist