Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get on Yahoo. I get a message that it is not

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get on Yahoo. I get a message that it is not responding. I have tried all day.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No, just my desktop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, my phone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I really don't know.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What kind of computer are you using?