Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just over the past week i have be having problems with my…

Customer Question
Hi pearl. just...

Hi pearl. just over the past week i have be having problems with my email. the biggest problem is that when I send an email, i am not getting the receipt or notification of success of the transmission. Also I have recently been having problems with the attachment when I scan in a document and attach it to an email. it seems the attachment is not being recorded or noted in the receipt notification. also even in instances where the attachment is not noted as being a part of the email transmission, the recipient sometimes does receive the attachment but my receipt/notificaton does not indicate there is an attachment with the email. finally, this all seems to have started when I recently tried the new email format or screen offered by yahoo. I am an attorney so having complete and accurate receipt/notifications is very important, since sometime i am obligated to have to document and prove that i did in fact send an email with an attachment. please help

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Any time a tech person has remotely worked on my machine i have always been told that i have a very good and fast connection. i am 60 years old so an am very unsavy (if that is a word) with all of this computer technology. I use safari for my browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I am not sure about firewalls. I am sure that i have some antivirus programs on my computer thru mackeeper and zoom. I use Zoom for my computer support. should I have them look at the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That seems to be the extent of the problems

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which program you are using to send emails with?

Please let me know

Thank you