Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On my home computer, for some reason our msn.com email has…

Customer Question
On my home computer...

On my home computer, for some reason our msn.com email has not been receiving any @paulbunyan.net e-mails.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Using Outlook and have tried it on my work computer and my I phone with the same result

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I will have to check when I get home as I am at work at the moment. It seems strange we were receiving them until just the last few days, as far as we know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but maybe I should try from home instead so I can check antivirus settings on that machine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you able to send and receive emails to other addresses?

others seem to be fine, at least those we are aware of.
I will need to wait until I am home to do this - can I log in to start the session again when I am at my home computer?

Okay let me know when you are at home

Thank you, ***** ***** be a few hours.

Okay