Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not received any email since Wednesday March 21st. I…

Customer Question
I have not received...

I have not received any email since Wednesday March 21st. I have confirmed some has been sent to me. Although it appears that I can send e-mail, it does not show up in my sent box.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My e-mail connection is fine. Think that I am using outlook, but am uncertain. I have been to the apple store Genius Bar, and they feel something unusually happen at google. They wrote an email to google on this on Saturday before noon, but I have not received any communication from Google since the message was sent :-(

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not know. I am receiving texts, telephone calls, and can use the search function

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so, except that i would be extremely appreciative to have this problem solved

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What’s your email provider in question and email program in use please?