Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant get into my email. Password was changes. Trying to

Customer Question
Cant get into my...

Cant get into my email. Password ***** changes. Trying to change password ***** ot

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No cant get in my email. email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think soi with Microsolf Have telephone No used with smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Send me new password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your hotmail account so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your account Please follow the below steps in order to do that:

Please let me know if it works for you.

1. Click on this link: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx. to set up

2. Choose the reason that you need password ***** then click Next.

3. Enter your email address when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.

4. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this procedure makes us know you're not a robot), then click Next.

5. If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password ***** you enter that code on the next screen.