Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can’t log in. Don’t know. using my email

Customer Question
I can’t log in ...

I can’t log in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don’t know. using my email

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know if this is your email account to which you are unable to login if yes may I know who is your email provider for example Gmail,Yahoo?

this is the email---not sure of provider---I use Verizon
whats happening
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Sorry for the delayed response may I know how do you access your email account is it through browser,phone,tablet?

its thru an apple 7 or on my computer---windows
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay, May I know your email address so that i can check it from my side?

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Is that fine with you if I can take the remote access of your computer to check this issue it would be easy for me it increases our ability to resolve this issue. It is a less time consuming and less complicated because you can see what I am doing This is only an add on service and it is an optional plan, If you wish you can opt this service.Please let me know.

I am opting out
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

You can contact malmanlawfirm by dialing this number(###) ###-#### and check with them about your email issue.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

You can also click on this link http://www.malmanlawfirm.com/contact-us/ and contact them regarding your issue.

its Microsoft outlook
is this what you needed
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay, If this is your Outlook account please follow the below steps in order to reset the password:

Step 1. Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and click on "I Forgot My Password" and hit next.

Step 2. Enter the email or phone number associated with your Microsoft account and click on next.

Step 3. Choose how you would like to receive the one time security code. You may choose either email or phone number to receive the code.

Step 4. Enter the security code that you have just received on your email and phone and click on next.

Step 5. Now, set up a new password ***** your Microsoft account and confirm the changes.

Please let me know if it works for you.

I did all of that---still cannot get into pof
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand your concern so in this case you need to call(###) ###-####malmanlawfire customer support or you need to check with verizon.

why cant you help---that's what I paid for----what is the exact problem
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused i have tried every possible way in which i can help we have tried to reset the password ***** your email account as you said you have tried all the steps mentioned but still it is not working.if you want i will opt out this case so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you. or if you want you can get the refund of your money.Please let me know.

lets try another expert--thanks
ok ???
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

can you help

Did you call your law firm IT department?

what exactly do you think they can do. they sent me back to discuss it with the site

If your email is through your law firm then they can reset the password ***** assist you with your email account.

what is the exact problem

ok. i will check

OK thanks