Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My gmail account has disappeared. It was there yesterday.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. My gmail account has disappeared. It was there yesterday. I'm not very tech savvy so I need help.
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I bring up the internet and click the gmail button.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing, I tried you first.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My ex husband's account is still there. I tried to delete it from the list of our two accounts but it won't go away.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Would you mind if I connected to your computer remotely and work on this while you watch?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please. Is this going to cost me? They've already charged me $5 and now they're saying they want $53 to continue.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry. As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already been charged $37 I'm looking at my bank account right now what in the hell is going on I need my Gmail reinstated. How can this be done I'm not paying any more money.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

As I have already explained, I have no access to billing information. I CAN help you via SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE . It is normally an ADDITIONAL $39 but I am willing to do it for only $5, in the interests of keeping you as a happy and satisfied customer. If you'd like to continue, please accept. You won't be charged anything further after the additional $5

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.