Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to connect as i am a new member.

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect as i am a new member

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My machine is a Toshiba. there are several numbers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My husbands e mail as it is his new plan ***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.... I will be the one helping you with your question today.

How can I help you?

I am having trouble with set up. I think I would be better going into the store with my computer.

Which part are you having issues with?

we have paid for the system already with my husbands new computer . My computer should be included in the price. we are going to the store
Oh I see. No problem. I will send this to customer service for a refund. Please consider us in the future for your needs. Thankyou.