Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Google account but don't know my account number. I…

Customer Question
I have a Google...

I have a Google account but don't know my account number. I need to talk to someone on the phone. We believe our account has been hacked. Spoke with someone on the phone a few minutes ago and they said someone in SC or maybe NC -- don't remember which -- sent out a mass emailing using our account. The mass emailing I sent last night came back because we exceeded our limit because of the hackers.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On our laptop browser. Acer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called a tech support number 1-***-***-**** and talked with Adam -- in India. He said someone used our account to send out a mass emailing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I think that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If someone has hacked your account, you will have to reset the password. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!