Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Password problem...what I have does not work...repeated

Customer Question
Password ***** I have...

Password ***** I have does not work...repeated attempts to regain fail...does not accept the security code that is sent to me...please help, I am desperate to access my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes..my Nook tablet and Samsung phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The password ***** I have is boo***** phone is 541*********1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Grandfathers' occupations..furrier and grocer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

For what service are you trying to reset your password? Is it for email?