Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I restore my original gmail account? Phone. Changed…

Customer Question
How can I restore...

How can I restore my original gmail account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changed password ***** I received "invalid password" message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to return to original password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know