Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Everything has been erased and i cannot sign in to google…

Customer Question
Everything has been erased...

Everything has been erased and i cannot sign in to google account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes i can get in on my pc

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything got erased from my phone when samsung was correcting my jittery screen

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 5 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

ok

To be sure I don't miss anything, are you trying to setup your email on your samsung device? Kindly share any information that would help me in assisting you