Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant remenber my pass word for. My chrome hp. 7260ngw. I…

Customer Question
I cant remenber my...

I cant remenber my pass word for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My chrome hp

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

7260ngw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I want to go back to my old password ********@******.*** it was rhowdi51 the computer say i changed my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that would fine unless you could get rid of all other password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!