Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife's tablet is asking for a Microsoft account before…

Customer Question
My wife's tablet is...

My wife's tablet is asking for a Microsoft account before she can get in. It has been working fine for the last year, what is the prob?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Don't even know if she has one!

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Her gmail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No thanks