Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is this related to gmail in any way. On my phone but I cant…

Customer Question
Is this related to...

Is this related to gmail in any way

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone but I cant get in because I forgot my password, as well I had to get a new phone yesterday, and in order to afford the phone they made me change my phone number that my gmaiil is synced with. I have no way to get into this. and its very important beause I have this email for year and its connected to everything I need for my personal life

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Its very important I am able to reset my password ***** the new phone number that would be all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you now try to sign into your email account, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

I haven't used my password ***** at least a year because I am always signed via cell phone, and if I ever needed it I would have the verification number sent through text message. but, I do not have that number anymore because I smashed my cell phone at a concert Saturday night. I now have a new phone number and am unable to reset or remember the password ***** had created. I use this email for literally everything so I really need to get back on it. that would be my situation. for what ever reason I am unable to prove its my email to google

ok, but the old phone you have, you can contact your provider and have them send you a replacement sim card to put into your new phone to have the code sent to it.

What happens when you try to do this?