Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

For some reason to paperless post and don't get invitations.

Customer Question

For some reason I am UNSUBSCRIBED to paperless post and don't get invitations. I was alerted today.
JA: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I get email from aol
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.