Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For some reason to paperless post and don't get invitations.

Customer Question
For some reason I...

For some reason I am UNSUBSCRIBED to paperless post and don't get invitations. I was alerted today.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I get email from aol

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.