Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Got lock out of gmail tryed to get back didn't work did make…

Customer Question
Got lock out of...

Got lock out of gmail tryed to get back didn't work did make a new acount but would like to grt old one back for all email adresses

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My old address was***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you