Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having trouble trying to edit a contact name on one of my…

Customer Question
Having trouble trying to...

Having trouble trying to edit a contact name on one of my groups in which I send regular email. In other words, how do I correct an email address? Thanks. *****: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol is primary but also have gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. This is the first time I have contacted google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just how to edit my contact list on gmail. I have two or three that need editing. I wanted to add a name too but unknow how to do that.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 25 days ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.

Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 25 days ago
  1. Sign in to your Gmail account, and click Contacts under Mail on the left-hand side of the page.
  2. In the middle column of Contacts, select a specific personal contact.
  3. Make the necessary changes to the contact's information, and click Save
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 25 days ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I am still unable to reach contacts in a specific group on my gmail account. How do I pull up the specific group and start make edits to the group. There is one name that has an email address error. That individual does not receive my emails and there are others that I want to add to this specific group. So how do I do this? I submitted this query to you, Mr. Kline two days ago and have yet to receive a response. ***@******.*** o r jamierube76 at gmail.
Email technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 16 days ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding the issue above. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

NOTE: please ignore any system generated messages regarding the Secured Remote Support or Premium Services. You do not require any of them at this point.

r u there?

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
I am here.
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
I am here.

In order to establish a remote support I will be sending you a link. please click on the link to download and install a program. Do you have a Mac or a PC?

Email technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 15 days ago

Hi, r u still there with me?

Email technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 14 days ago

Hi, Just checking to see if you still need any help. Please respond YES or NO.

Thank you

Michael
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer