Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to change my password and just got a codebut had…

I am trying to...

I am trying to change my password ***** just got a code(###) ###-####but had to leave the Microsoft page to get it in my email. Evidently all my phone numbers are out-dated.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My old phone number is ***** file(###) ###-####but it is no longer in service. My new phone number is(###) ###-#### I am not sure if there is a security question.

3/26/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

this is for your Microsoft account correct?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you