Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help me I can not log into my gmail, keep on saying my

Customer Question
Please!!!!! help me I...

Please!!!!! help me I can not log into my gmail, keep on saying my password ***** ***** and I did not change it, all my Gur4uShot challenges are off and nothing works, I have to open a new email account and I have lost all my mails that is imported, I went on to google and every time the send me uploads that will reover my e mails. Please I beg you to help me to get my old e mail back it is very importend. When I open gmail [email protected] kept coming uo and nothing for me. when I tipe my e mail addres in they said wrong passwoord.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes I log into my phone and my vodacom mini 7, that the only way I can open my account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I did and it does not work, must I uninstall my Gmail on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my ould E mail [email protected] back on my Mini Mac

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know