Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I used service again I was suppose get nine more ride with…

Customer Question
I used service again I...
I used service again I was suppose get nine more ride with 10% off as discount u all over charge again same place at prim time of the day employees that answer phone told me that I has received my discount on my ride but I feel he was wrong because number one i tired request for a ride that no one answer my request for a ride so request it again that price went up from day before was different price I feel i was cheated
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Jacqueline, did you contact Lyft to discuss this discount query?

You can get in touch with Lyft at https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------