Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost Win 10 and had to reset,in the process I lost my Anti…

Customer Question
I lost Win 10...

I lost Win 10 and had to reset,in the process I lost my Anti virus.I tried to contact you but my email address had changed and you didnt recognise me. My olds email was [email protected], my password ***** **********. I am due to renew in April.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

YaHOO

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to register but my old email wasnt any good . My new email didnt get through either.I have been with Norton since 2006.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will you register me as [email protected] and bill me in April.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which anti-virus software are you referring to?

BTW, we are JustAnswer, not the anti-virus software vendor. I think you might be misled about this for some reasons.

I have just given my details to just answer. who are you

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
If you are not Symantec or Norton cancel all info I have given you specially my card no.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.