Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Typed an email and deleted it without saving it. It’s not in…

Typed an email and...

Typed an email and deleted it without saving it. It’s not in trash, can I find it any other way or, is it unretrievable

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

IPad sir

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trash

3/26/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please Login into your email account.

Click the link:

www.gmail.com

And Check the Draft section.

OR click this link once: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#drafts

And tell me if you find that email or not.

I don’t see the draft section
Is that 38 + 35
39 + 35

No, there is no need for secure remote session. I will help you in the question and answer session or send you the least possible offer.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
I’d rather u connect unless it’s $74.00
R u still there Sandy

Okay, I am calling you in 2 minutes. Thank you.

Sandy, you advised me technicians would continue searching for my lost e-mail and would contact me within 12 hours of our conversation with their results. I haven't heard from anyone. You also told me I would get the $5.00 downpayment back. My bank account was charged $5.00 twice plus, $30.00. Please advise. Ginny Lyons