Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not get my ver #to sing in and need to change password.

Customer Question
Can not get my...

Can not get my ver #to sing in and need to change password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to veraction #

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with accessing your email account?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.