Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Norma here, I had multiple emails from Microsoft that were…

Customer Question
Hi Norma here, I...

Hi Norma here, I had multiple emails from Microsoft that were Happy Birthday wishes to all these people I don't know. They all came back to me saying Undeliverable but I never sent them in the first place. Now I am blocked out of my emails due to this.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop at home

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that is on the suspended now it tells me I have used my limit & try tomorrow I have not used my computer for a week until yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.