Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email from you a month ago advising that my…

Customer Question
Hi, I received an...

Hi, I received an email from you a month ago advising that my apple password ***** been suspended due I have not notified you of any changes to my address or email .Didnt know I had to.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Haven’t changed my password ***** I know have a new email address but that was while ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I wasn’t aware that you could, the email was very blunt and said that if I didn’t notify I would be suspended altogether

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I trust they will tell me when the next time of notification re any changes.Ta

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about he issue. That was a fake email message. It is a scam, so please do not follow any instruction in that email message. Apple does not send out emails about account suspension. As long as your device is working, then you are fine. If you use an Apple ID and you'd like to change your email address, then please sign in your Apple ID account at the website http://appleid.apple.com/

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

For more information about this type of scams, please click on the website below:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201679

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.