Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It said I had a problem with my Microsoft account, probably…

Customer Question
It said I had...

It said I had a problem with my Microsoft account, probably my e mail address.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to change my gmail address

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Is your tablet has Windows OS?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Is the issue resolved? Still need our help?