Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an email account and while I was away X 2 weeks my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have an email account and while I was away X 2 weeks my computer got wiped out and lost all my emails. I tried to enter Hotmail but since I no longer have a home phone number just cell I cannot get too them. I do not remember what my password ***** ***** I never signed out. I am really stuck as I also used this for work.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes it has all been wiped trash is empty

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

Using outlook when we tried to recover password ***** instructed to wait 30 days. I don't have that much time to wait any suggestions please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address is***@******.*** thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you do not know the password ***** the only possible way to recover the Hotmail account is at

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

As it is a free account, Microsoft does not provide any other form of recovery support.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------