Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Support. I am new in using Vonage service I have obtained…

Customer Question
Hi support. I am...

Hi support. I am new in using Vonage service I have obtained telephone no.(###) ###-####I am having SAmsung Galaxy 6 smart mobile I have uploaded Vonage apps. Currently Iam using Tmobile in my smart [hone wgich is different number. How can I include Vonange number in my Vonagae Apps It is telling SMS has been sent to my phone ? which is not clear

Technician's Assistant: What Vonage model do you have?

I am having account no(###) ###-####how i will know the vonage model

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Currently T mobile currently in Irving Texas but planned to go to india for 17 days around first week of april

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I tried through Vonage WhatsApp, it has indicatedsms code sent to your phone that is not clear to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me. currently smart phone is having T Mobile Sim and i have down loaded Vonage Apps and registered with exclusive e-mail account for Vonage number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Hi iam having my Smart phone Samsung Galaxy S6 and having T mobile sim I have obtained Vonage Number and downloaded the Vonage apps and when I registered in the apps with my Vonage number and the e-mail address, it has populated SMS code sent to your Phone which is not clear.I have not received a y SMS in current Mobile How to set Vonage number
can you please answer I do not want to miss any interview calls. if I receive my calls through my T mobile sim, then I shall use my vonage apps and dial Us number immediately to responds to the recruiter - this is my intention
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you installed the Vonage app on your smartphone?

https://www.vonage.com/home/features/mobile/

Hi Peter
I need extension apps so that through the smartphone I shall include Vonage number currently I am unable to get that apps in my play store. Please help me in my smart phone my location has been updated to US ins pite I am not getting the extension apps

Try installing the extension app from here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vonage.MobileExtension

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------