Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just bought a new phone and i am not able to sign into my…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new phone and i am not able to sign into my yahoo email account on my new phone because it wants to text me a key and I have a new cell#. I also do not have access to the old gmail account I used to have. Is there a way I can just sign in with my password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

On my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my old cell# ***** file and an old gmail. I do have access to my email on my desktop but I dont see where I can locate the key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats allo that that is all. thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Unfortunately yahoo requires you to know either your recovery phone number or email address.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!