Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Facebook acct. for Szlachetka was to be recovered today.

Customer Question
Hello, my Facebook acct...

Hello, my Facebook acct. for Frances Szlachetka was to be recovered today. I received notice it was ready. Now I followed directions but unable to recover my account. The account I use all the time is one with my picture. The old acct is one with a squirrel that has popped up yesterday. I want my most recent acct. please help me. I am fairly new at this and hope this work dealing with you. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have an IPAD and I don’t know what you are asking for. My Facebook acct was being recovered. Now I received your website listing if I needed help. Am I in a wrong department.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

The last time I was notified. Not long ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it. Thanks you so much.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.To report an old account, or get help recovering it:

1. Click in the top right side of the account's profile.
  2. Click Report.
  3. Choose Recover or close this account, then select an option:
    • If you select Recover this account, you'll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the account.
    • If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after we're able to verify that it's your old account.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

Hello, I have went thru these steps you suggested. Is not working.
Now this securely connect... what is the fee?. As I can take this to a repair service to straighten these matters out.
Let me know because I think I am dealing with a wrong department.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago

Unfortunately I'm not available for a secure connection right now. I will opt out so that another expert can jump in

Ok you lead me as to what I should do
Alright, if you are there answer... I will let you take over.
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I will help you today.

Please let me know when you're ready to work with me.

Click the link: www.facebook.com

Enter your Email ID and password(if required)

And then tell me if you're able to login or not.